Ensuring your privacy is protected.
This statement relates to the data processing done by Soundsale B.V.
We take your privacy very seriously and handle your personal information with care. The privacy statement applies to all personal data obtained through the Soundsale websites or through another Soundsale channel and is in line with the new European GDPR legislation on the processing and protection of personal data.
Soundsale respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. Our use of collected data:
USE OF SERVICES
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform our service towards you, which may include:
- Handling your payment;
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To deliver goods and services to you;
- Soundsale B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information for an export declaration or tax return.
The data is stored on secure servers of Soundsale or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
When you contact us by phone, e-mail or any other means, we may store these messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question.
The personal data that we may request is your name, passport or identity card, language, phonenumber, e-mail address. The data is stored on secure servers of Soundsale or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we store.
We do not provide the information from you to third parties unless required and permitted by law. In some cases, the information may be shared internally, but our employees are required to respect the confidentiality of your data. We can only share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
PERSONAL DATA AND THE PROTECTION
Soundsale does not store the personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. You have the right to inspect and to correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you. Our contact details are at the bottom of this privacy statement.
You can object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors and you also have the right to have the data you provide transferred by Soundsale to yourself or to another party. This will only be done after written permission.
Soundsale strives to protect your personal data as much as possible. This is done by both technical and organizational measures, for example we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of Soundsale are bound to confidentiality;
- We have a username and password policy on our systems;
- Backups of personal data are made in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- The data is stored on a secure server with a firewall;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
RIGHT OF ADJUSTMENT AND IMPROVEMENT
As provided by the privacy legislation, you can always have your data adjusted or removed free of charge. Please contact us for this using the contact details below.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK